Thank you for adopting our plushies!
Every plushie from Aidol House is made with love and we hope you're able to take good care of the plushies when they come home to you. Please read over the following guidelines carefully and let us know if you have any more questions!
How to Clean Your Plushie?
We are strongly against directly throwing your plushie into the washing machine or dryer, especially ones with wigs (like Hiyyih). Our plushies are quite delicate and many things can go wrong then they're in the machine (e.g. snagged threads, tangled hair, etc.). Therefore, we recommend hand wash as the best cleaning method.
How frequently should I clean my plushie?
You only need to clean them when they're dirty.
How to Hand Wash Your Plushie
This sounds like a hassle and very intimidating, but the process is actually pretty easy! Here are the things you need:
3. Body Shampoo or Soap
Are you ready now? Here's what you do:
1. Place your plushie in cold water
2. Apply soap or shampoo to the area you want cleaned
3. Gently scrub the plushie using toothbrush. Don't scrub on the embroidery (you might pull out the threads)!
4. After rinsing off the soap, wrap your plushie in a towel and wipe away any excessive water.
*For plushies with hair materials like Soobin and Hiyyih, make sure to brush out their hair after taking them out of the bath.
5. Place your plushie under the sun for drying. You can use a hair dryer to speed up the process but please turn on low heat and don't put the hair dryer too closely to the plushie. Please be patient; don't throw your plushie into the dryer.
And now you're all set with a clean plushie!
How to Properly Store Your Plushie
Make sure your plushie is placed somewhere that's safe and not easy to collect dust. Other than that you should be good to go!
Before You Go
On this page, we've only had the chance to talk about some very basic tips on how to take care of our plushies. We will continue to post more tips and tricks regarding plushie care on the Aidol House website. If you have anything else you're unsure of and would like to know more, please contact email@example.com. We might not know the answer to everything yet, but we'll definitely try our best to provide a suitable solution!
*Our plushies are not made for children under 36 months.
Aidol House Team